HIV Prevention Community
49.7k Members

Please I need answer

I am a woman. I had sex with a person I just met. I use condom but when I ejaculate the condom broke. When he came out I felt wet and I realized that I had semen in my vagina. Could I have contracted AIDS?
2 Responses
Aids is your smallest worry here. Pregnancy is the biggest.
Dont worry too much about that just yet. First you wear right to use condom during sex and rhese things happen.i would ask you how long ago did thjs encounter happen but no matter what its not the end of the world. Go seek an advice of aedical professional. They might have solution for you.i could say you should take a post sex encounter drug anf you're fine but you still need to check yourself for std.so cover your bases and dont do thay again. Know the person and set boundaries too in the bed section if need be
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1503577492
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
HIV Prevention Community
49.7k Members
114k Questions
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.