A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.3k Members

Please help, will I acquire HIV

Dear Dr

I was on a business trip with some friend at China, I went to a massage parlour on 20 oct 2010, I did not have a vaginal sex nor oral or anal sex with her, what she did was only a handjob without any additional lotion or oil, later on on 26 oct 2010, I went to another massage parlour also did the same thing, but this time she put some oil in my penis and gave me a handjob, I remembered she told me that she was on her period, my question is :

1. Will I acquire hiv from this oil massage handjob, what if she touch her vagina and touch the oil (she said she was in her period), also I feel like my first experience on 20 oct 2010, she played to hard on my penis which cause feel like a bit pain, but no cut can be seen at the penis, I am afraid that if the oil is contaminated with her blood and entered the unseen wound in my penis.

2.  I have 2 time  sore throat  in 2 weeks after exposure and GERD (already taken nexium and settled) also muscle pain and a mild fever yesterday and  all  of it only last for 1 days , also I have one rash (round and red and a bit brown in the middle of the circle) near my groin, I went to doctor yesterday he told me that was because of fungus and prescripe the Mycospor Bifonazol, it has been 3 days since I used it, but still have not to much effect.

3.  I plan to did a test, will I have to wait for 4 weeks, because I read the earliest is 4 weeks for 60-65% result, I also plan to take another test on 8 weeks, is the 8 weeks final for my case?

Please help as I am really scared of aqcuired HIV ,I rather be death if I have so, and  I cannot sleep and take a sleeping pill everyday, your response is really a big help for me, thanks.

This discussion is related to hiv-testing after 6 weeks ???.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.