HIV Prevention Community

Please help on my situation as I'm extremely nervous

Hello Doc,

6 weeks ago, I have visited CSW and she have given me a blowjob without any protection and during this her vagina rubbed against my penis 3-4 times. I'm not wearing any condom during the entire process.

I got extremely nervous and went ahead to test for STI/HIV after 6 weeks and all the test came back Negative. Can I decide that I dont have any HIV/STD infection and move ahead with my life?

Or do I need any further testing on the mark of 12 weeks? Looking forward for your valuable comments.

regards,
Dump Fellow
If there was no unprotected insertive vaginal sex, you had NO RISK for HIV.
Oral sex is not a risk for HIV but IS a risk for other STD's. You got tested and were negative. Yes, you can move on with your life.............no further testing is required.