Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Please share views also I have Posted it in the Expert forum

1) Total 2 sex Exposure all where Protected with Sexworker and Unprotected Oral (Singapore) recent one is 13 week before and earlier was 6 month before. (Single time varginal and less than 2 min Oral I Was reciving **)
2) Tested with HIV ELISA Sandwich was negative after 2 month of last exposure exactly. was NON REACTIVE and  for all STD (NON Reactive)
3) Tested with ACON Rapid test after 3-months; showed "very very faint" line at T area. (Home Test)
4) Again Tested in the LAB(3month 1week) was "negative"  They said test takes time and they said they tested it with ELISA on blood serum.
5) Again Tested with ACON Rapid test kit after 3month 1 week months; showed "very very faint" line at T area. hardly visible. (Home Test). facts is that ACON Rapid test kit is not approved in USA. Heard about it..

2month after Results are Test Value: 0.022 ; Cut off Value: 0.300 ; Test Result: Negative

My few Questions:
1) What result I need to consider as a final result.
2) Why this ACON test kit showed me a very very faint line.
3) Do u have any info regardin this ACON test kit are they approved by FDA etc.
4) I have girlfirnd I want to marry with her and marriage has been scheduled after 1 month what Should I do. should i move on and marry with her or wait for 6month test.
5) What are the chances that during Elisa test lab techniqtion might not seen that faint line.

Best Regs..

4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thank you lizzie...
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
you have a conclusive result from a lab for a NO RISK situation.  what more do you want?

time to move on and accept your negative status.
Helpful - 0
Yes I just concern with very very faint line I hve seen. I'm in trouble maybe number of people maybe in troubles bcz of this vary vary faint line...  there should be some kind of quality control
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
NOTHNG you are describing above put you at risk for hiv.

no one has ever contracted hiv from receiving a blow job and you're not going to make history by being the first to do so :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community

Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?
Can you get HIV from casual contact, like hugging?
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.