Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.4k Members

Possible HIV Exposure...Extremely Terrified!

Hello,

About 10 days ago i made terrible mistake of having unprotected insertive anal sex with another man who's hiv status is unknown. The initial act (anal sex) was protected and i was the top (im a total top). After we finished we stopped for about 30-45 min and we decided to go again but this time without a condom. The act last about 3-4min. He assured me over and over that he is negative but i still have doubts. Knowing that it is too soon for a conclusive test result, today i went for an hiv test which came back negative. What are the odds of me catching hiv from this encounter??? I am extremely afraid!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.