HIV Prevention Community

Possible HIV Infection??? Very Stressed, Very Scared!!!

I am a 31 year old male and 17 days ago from today, I had sex with a female that i met that night at the club. The sex we had involved protected anal sex for 5-10  minutes with no sign of condom breakage to my best knowledge. The girl also performed unprotected oral sex on me for a long period of time with me ejaculating in her mouth. 2 days after the encounter, i started to have a very bloated belly with alot of gas build up needing me to fart and burp the gas out to alleviate the pain, with wet stools for a day even some turning dark green, and fatigue. Ultimately, i healed 4-5 days later with drinking ginger ale and gatorade and taking tylenol and gastro pain pills.

A week after, i had sex again with another female i met that night. The sex included me receiving unprotected oral from her and having protected vaginal sex with her and me ejaculating in the condom with no sign of breakage of condom. A week after that, i had another sexual encounter with another woman i met that night. The sex we had included only protected vaginal sex with me ejaculating in the condom with no proof of condom breakage. A few days after this last encounter, i developed a sore throat with swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, headache, stuffed and running nose with NO FEVER. After a day and half, the fatigue and headache was gone leaving only the sore throat with swollen lymph nodes and the stuffy and running nose. 2 days after that, the swollen lymph nodes and sore throat was gone, only to be replaced with a dry throat, a few episode of night sweats and the stuffed and runny nose. The night sweats really scared me and i believe it is in part due to me stressing about having hiv which what i was stressing about the whole time i started having symptoms. I am a hypercondriac so these symptoms make me truly believe that i have contracted the hiv virus. As of today, the dry throat is still there and so is a little bit a stuffy and running nose with mild night sweats that may still be present.

The question i want to ask is... Am i consider a high risk of having had contracted hiv and can the stress and fear of having hiv attribute to any of these problem im having?

Thank you,

Must be something about your smile. You've been busy lately, but you've been smart as well. You used condoms for all vaginal and anal sex, and so, your symptoms mean nothing in regards to HIV. If you keep this up you will remain HIV free. Can't speak for other STI's, but HIV is off the radar.
If the night sweats were to continue tonight, is that something i should be worrying about? Since oral sex still does present a very little chance of contracting hiv
"Since oral sex still does present a very little chance of contracting hiv "

It does not present a very little chance...it presents a zero chance .
Thank you,

A few days before i started getting all those, i felt my lymph nodes being weird like they were about to become sore but for the next two days after that it went away and then that last night i was at the club and for a period of time, i was outside the club with friends without my jacket and it was very cold that night. Im just stressing how these symptoms originated, maybe due to the weather living in Ottawa or another virus?
If you live in Ottawa then Stephen Harper might be the reason you feel unwell....but it sure as hell is not due to HIV!
You never had a biologically relevant exposure.
Thank you for the Advice
Currently, that dry throat has now developed into my left tonsil becoming swollen and i feel it when i swallow and when i touch it , my right tonsil has possibly become swollen as well and also feel it when i swallow.

What does this mean in terms of hiv after having those cold-like symptoms that started 2-weeks ago?

And yellow or brown phlegm is now present when i cough it out
You never had an exposure.
Currently i believe i contracted another cold, my symptoms are stuffed and runny nose and a swollen lymph node. I don't have a sore throat or a fever as of yet. It feels that I may have another swollen lymph node underneath my right chin.

My question is... 1) are ARS symptoms able to reoccur again at 5-6 weeks from possible exposure.

and..

2) if i were to get tested, what would be the most conclusive and accurate test for hiv at 6 weeks
No and you never had a possible exposure.