HIV Prevention Community

Possible HIV exposure?

About 8 days ago, I had intercouse with an escort girl. And yesterday which is 7 days after initial exposure, I was having flu, fever as well as headaches. But today it isn't as bad as yesterday.
We had protected sex. And nothing else of suspicious or any type of exposure that I know of except;
1) my gums easily bleeds and we were deep French kissing for about about 3-5 minutes? But I don't think my gum was sore or bleeding at that time. Let's assume it was, what are my risks or potential exposure to HIV?

2) she was kissing / sucking my ears . The back of my ears didn't had / have any cuts before this. After the session, I notice there was a small cut, not too big of a cut maybe about 1mm. Is it possible that I got exposed to HIV through this little cut at the back of my ears?

thanks in advance.
YOu had no risk
Okay thanks.

Just to make me have a clearer understanding on how hiv is transmitted or potential risk. Could you answer these two questions that I've asked. Thanks in advance.

HIV is transmitted by:
Unprotected vaginal and/or anal sex
Mother to unborn/nurshing child
IV drug use
I see.

So there's no way at all that HIV can be transmitted to open wounds inside body (mouth ) or outside the body?

Thanks for answering. Will be great for my future references.
No
Thanks.
Cleared up my anxiousness.

Will keep you guys updates with anything.

Appreciate the patience.
One last final question, I just remembered that I was getting unprotected blow job from the escort. Is it possible to hiv exposure of she had cuts on her gums or mouth and transmitted to the head of my penis?

Thanks and I won't ask anymore after this
NO