HIV Prevention Community

Possible Hiv/Hep C Transmission?

Urethra at tip of my penis touched a blood spot on the toilet, am i at risk?
There is no risk of hiv transmission for this incident.
HIV can be transmitted via unprotected vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works in drugs and from mother to child
Take care
What about hep c? will urethra touching the blood put me at risk?
Could you please ask to the relevant forum?
Take care
sorry, do you or anyone knows my hep c risk? i just want to ease my mind!
Nope, i have ever read any document where dry blood (so long time in air) caused transmission hepatitus or other blood diseases.  Keep in mind only in urine tube the transmission would be, that's why penetration is needed and infectious fluids(vaginal fluid with blood or very high vaginal. Or with anal (anal fluid with blood etc) only other transmissions are:bloid transfusion, mother/child/birth, sharing drug needle and a lot of infectious blood) therefore I think you don't have to worry.
The blood was moist on the toilet seat and my penis urethra bump/ touched it, im more worried about hep c than hiv as it dies quickly outside of the body.