HIV Prevention Community

Precum into my urethral meatus by handjob!

I met a gay from Internet, I gave rimming to him while I was masterbating myself. He had a lot of precum but he did not ejaculate. Now I'm so worried that his hand had his precum and when he touched my penis head, his precum might get into my urethral meatus. And since I masterbated myself for some time, there might be some very small cuts in urethral meatus, right?
My question is how much risk I have for HIV?do I need a test?
Thank u for explaining!
I think you re exaggerating here. First of all he didnt need to have HIV at all. Why did you assume that at the first place? Second even if he got it. If he was on successful  antiretroviral treatment he would have a very low ( or zero ) viral load meaning very low extracellular concentrations of the virus. Third your urethral meatus is not getting cuts just by masterbating. Precum is indeed a neglected risk among gay sexually active men. But I think the risk of what you re describing is extremely low if not a risk at all.
i am from china, where there is a very high rate of HIV + among gay men. thats why i am so worried. and a lot of HIV+ gays don't know they have it. so i doubt he has any treatment.

as i heard, precum is among the most infectious fluids just after blood, sperm etc. right?

i just want to prepare for the worst, in the worst situation, am i at any risk?

Thanks!