HIV Prevention Community

RASH AFTER 4 MONTHS

Sir.

on September 12 2015 I  spent around one hour with a Chinese CSW. There was no intercourse. only mutual masturbation hugging and massaging.  I was drunken. I put finger inside her  and  immediately touch   my penis. there was deep hugging with naked body. that time I am not sure my penis just touched her vagina or not. I saw one blister in her breast.  after 3 days my right hand elbow swollen and painful. 25th day I was infected with flu and cold. then started neck stiffness and pain But I did not take it serious because it was low risk . But now  4 months  120 days after got high fever next day started red pimple like Rashes after some time some of them filled with water . look like chicken pox. but not like typical chicken pox rash.  only in my face these rashes are different type  . its look like hard bumbs. not blisters..    please advice me am I at risk of  hiv.. how long it will be present.
There is no risk of HIV transmission for this incident.
HIV can be transmitted via unprotected vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works in drugs and from mother to child
Take care
for my knowledge please tell me...fever and rash in 4th month  possible? what  are the other stds have same blister like rashes.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Whatver symptoms you're experiencing aren't symptoms of HIV.  You didn't have a risk, so it's impossible that your rash is due to HIV.   Please visit the STDs community for any STD questions: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/STDs/show/98
I saw one broken fresh  blister in her breast.  If i also have a pimple like anything in my chest. (I have some times) and if they touch each other there is some risk of hiv. am i correct?  I read herpes is increasing the risk of hiv transmission. my rashes  are look like folliculties. when i search in internet. all the ARS HIV rash pictures  are same like my rash . now after 10 days also some of them still there .  please tell me hiv test is required?  now i am not in my country so i cant do this.