HIV Prevention Community

Rash, swelling? HIV

Please help doctor, I have sexual encounters with a man (I'm gay) and I did not anal sex just oral . Plus I've even with two other men , both protected sex anally . I just recently today was itchy in my arm and I kepted scratching it . Later I had 4 big and inflamed red spots on my arm. And also one on my hip which I also scratched too and also one on my right arm near my armpit that I scratched . Could this be a symptoms of HIV ? Or jut or inflamed due to me scratching my skin ?
Duplicate post and this is not the doctor's forum. You never had an exposure and your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.
Thank you so much, I was worried , I also do have some pain when touched around me left and right breast area. Could these be swollen lymphnpdes? Signs of HIV?
You never had an exposure and your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.