Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.8k Members

Rash

3 weeks after one night stand I got fever, breathlessness and a weak circular flow. One day after I got a rash. It started at the trunk to the chest to the back to the face and then to the scalp. I got a few blains on the upper arm, thigh, soles of foots and at the penis. the blains are a bit itchy at the back, at the penis and at the backside. The doctor told me, that I have got chickenpox. I have got the rash now 6 days. The rush crusts also. I am very frightened that I have got an an akute hiv rash? Please help me!!
1 Responses
480448 tn?1426952138
If your doctor told you you have chickenpox, then obviously, your "rash" is the chickenpox.  That's really a no brainer, isn't it?

If your one night stand involved unprotected vaginal or anal sex, then a test at 3 months after the exposure is advised.

Again, you've already gotten an answer from your doc as to what the skin issue is, so that is not related to HIV.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.