HIV Prevention Community

Rash

HI, I had sex with a sex worker and I undergone Tridot test at 90 day's post exposure and the result was negative but in recent times I developed a rash on my stomach which is red in color and painful(it's like a stretch mark) and nowadays I am feeling as if my stomach is bulged having White colored dot's in my mouth and throat infections so are these symptoms of HIV. Do I need to test for HIV again.
You didn't say if your sex was protected or not so I don't know if you had a real risk that required testing. But if you were tested at 3 months after this exposure and had no other exposures in between, then you are conclusively HIV-negative. It doesn't matter what other symptoms you are experiencing- even a rash. It does NOT mean HIV because you do not have it. If you are truly worried about your symptoms then see your doctor, but remember it is not HIV-related because you had a conclusive negative result. You're fine.
You have a conclusive negative test result.