HIV Prevention Community
Please help me. I had sex on 27/4 with a csw. It was protected. I did putvthe condom myself. We didnt have oral. I didnt even kiss her, u might ask where is tge issue?!! 3 days ago the skin of mu tummy became.itchy and I want to scratch it very bad.  I noticed very smallll pimples on the sides of my tummy and between my chest some.are red and some.are normal. A week before that I had 2 pimples on my balls they were itch and went away afte 2 days.  Nowadays associated with the pimples on my tummy I have one pimple right on the top of my dick base. Excuse my language!!  Today morning I noticed very small pimples on my arm near my hand!! The inside part!  

I feel so depressed and convinced that all of this rash is due to HIV,  unfortunately I cant go for the test before 19 July as im in a country that will ****.me if they found out that im positive, so Im traveling on the 17 to get the test done iutside the country?

What do.u say. Please advise without cursing me that I had protected and no risk!  

Thanks guys
We're not going to curse at you, but you seem to know that protected sex is not a risk.  So, since you had protected sex, you've had no risk.
Thanks James for ur reply, if u say so that I had no risk, why I have this rash then ! I dont know how to upload pics here! I would love to share it with u guys so I might find the solution with U!! Im going crazy and thinking about suicide. But something keeps telling me to.wait until I get tested !! Smallll pimples next to.each other on my arm, tummy and different ones on my balls and the base of my gentle !!
I forgot to mention, sore throat ,night sweet like a pig almost every night,and discomfort!! appetite lose and generally tired
The mind is a very powerful thing.  You body can mimic HIV symptoms very easily.  Symptoms mean nothing when trying to determine your HIV status.  The only way to know is to test.
Thanks bro, anyone else has something to say? !
nothing to add to what you've been told.

KUDDOS for wearing a condom  :)
Thanks Lizzie loufor ur replay, I will wait until I get of the country so I can get tested which is after a month!  So it will be almost 83 days exact!!  Wish me luck guys!

BTW I used one.of the creams on these pimples and I dont feel the rush anymore and they just disappeared!!!  And the pharmacist I went to who gave me that cream advised me to wear cotton shirt under my shirts as they dont absorb the sweet properly!!  Its ****** hot here guys!! It reaches 50's C sometime.during the day and we sweeet here like.pigs :(

Thanks.again and will keep u updated!  
Hi guys, I ordered I care HIV 1/2 whole blood self test and had the test yesterday on 15/7/2015 while My exposure was on 27/4/2015, its 77 days and thankfully the result came back negative ( only one line "C" on the test bar ) its 77 days which is 11 weeks and 3 days ! could I consider it conclusive result or do I need to retest after 13 days so it would be 90 days exact ! I ordered 2 kits ! Im thinking about either testing after 13 days or wait for another 3 months so it would be 6 months!  

What do u suggest.  

Thanks again
You did not have a risk and your negative test proves it.
Thanks man ? So what do u say? Should I retest after a week or after 3 months?! Just for peace of mind
Nope because you had no risk. Your good to go.
If it'll help you move on, you go ahead.