HIV Prevention Community

Really anxious!

hey everyone,

around three weeks ago i had a fling with a stranger (don't know his HIV status). we had protected vaginal sex & oral sex (made him wear a condom when i have him a blow job), but twice i allowed him to ejaculate on my stomach & chest. shortly after he cam i noticed a small cut near my breast, not sure if it was completely healed, and also that some of his cum had landed on my freshly shaved pubic region. of course, i googled and came across someone saying HIV can enter hair follicles, which has caused me more distress. i'm pretty sure i'm being my usual paranoid, irrational, & HIV phobic self, but i figured i would ask how likely it is ive contracted HIV in my situation? i'm quite positive i've nothing to worry about, just lookin for reassurance. thanks for your time!
No, you have no risk. Relax, you're ok. HIV dies outside of the body almost immediately. You're ok and there is no need to test from this encounter:)
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

You never had an exposure.
thanks you guys! :) i've had a HIV scare once before so perhaps i just haven't fully recovered from that. heh.
If you find that you're having a lot of anxiety related to HIV, it may be time to get some professional help.  We see HIV anxiety all day every day here.

I also wanted to clarify a fact...the HIV virus is neither dead nor alive.  The proper terms are "active" or "inactive".  The basic idea behind it is the same of course.  I just like people to have the accurate terms used in the medical community.

You have no worries.