HIV Prevention Community

Really worried.. of a rash!

A weak ago, last Saturday I went to a sex worker in Germany. She was wearing her underwear all the time. I was wearing my underpants as well. We kissed and rubbed and then I wore a condom under my underwear and rubbed some more. She gave me a short hand job. I then wore another condom and my underwear and my pants. then I rubbed with her until I came. I shouldn't get hiv. how could I?

A weak later, today, i noticed a weird rash on my face, and the rash has reached the top of my chest right now. The rash is just redness under my skin and it itched a little but not anymore. Should I be worried? She provided the condoms so i am a bit worried! Thank you for your help folks.
If you didn't have unprotected vaginal or anal sex with this woman, you didn't have a risk for HIV, therefore the rash has nothing to do with HIV.

Not to mention, the rash you describe is nothing like that of a REAL acute HIV ARS.

You don't have an HIV concern.
Hi how long did you have your rashes? I have my rashes for 5 weeks now.
You had a condom on the whole time and there was never any penetration so how was there ever an HIV risk?Move on.
@Nursegirl how long does acute hiv ars rash last?
Move along, you never had an exposure.