HIV Prevention Community

Recurring forehead rash

I know a person should not categorize themselves as having HIV based on symptoms. I'd like to go to the doctor but I'm too terrified. Here’s my story in short. I have had received several unprotected oral sex over the past six months and I also had vaginal sex with female of known status. Each encounter of vaginal sex was protected but the oral sex was not. The rash I’m worried about comes and gos. I first noticed it about two months ago. This mild rash somewhat itches and produces small bumps during flares up on the center of my forehead. It kinda reminds me of a citrus rash I use to get from eating oranges when I was a kid. I’ve noticed outbreaks seem to be less worrisome the mornings after the initial outbreak. I tried treating it with an assortment of over the counter products but nothing works. I haven’t experienced any other symptoms or fevers. Could this mysterious rash be related to HIV in your opinion?
No, you didn't have a risk of contracting HIV from a receptive blowjob and you had protected sex. If you have a concern about your rash see your dermatologist.
did you go for test ?
Man I dont have the courage to be tested. I'd love to if I were able.
Here's a picture of my forehead:  

A picture's worth a 1,000 words, get your Free image hosting at ****.com

You do not need a test. The chance of getting HIV from receiving oral sex is only theoretical. There has never been one documented transmission of someone contracting HIV from getting a blowjob. It does not matter what your rash looks like - you were never at risk for HIV from the situations you have described here.
The rash can be alergic, fungus, ect. go to a dermatologist.