A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.5k Members

Red colour small blisters and one red patch on penis head

Dear Doctor,

I was diagnosed and treated for chlamydia 3 months ago.
After that i only had sex twice until now and i used condoms on both occasions.  

3 days back i started having a fever, soar throat and headache. I went to see a GP and he gave me medicine for the common flu. paracetamol and an antibiotic called ammoxycillin.  I don't have any fever now but my soar throat is still there.

Today i noticed a few very small red colored blisters and one red color patch which has a wet surface on my penis head. None of them are causing any pain.  I'm scared if this is a STD like HIV or syphilis which my first test that diagnosed chlamydia failed to identify 3 months ago.

Please advise on this.

Thank you.
1 Responses
366749 tn?1544695265
COMMUNITY LEADER
No ! Your symptoms do not reflect HIV. You had protected sex, therefore risk of HIV transmission was zero for you. If you have not tested for HIV after your last unprotected episode, it is the right time for you to get tested primarily to throw all your fears away because your test would now be conclusive.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.