HIV Prevention Community

Red colour small blisters and one red patch on penis head

Dear Doctor,

I was diagnosed and treated for chlamydia 3 months ago.
After that i only had sex twice until now and i used condoms on both occasions.  

3 days back i started having a fever, soar throat and headache. I went to see a GP and he gave me medicine for the common flu. paracetamol and an antibiotic called ammoxycillin.  I don't have any fever now but my soar throat is still there.

Today i noticed a few very small red colored blisters and one red color patch which has a wet surface on my penis head. None of them are causing any pain.  I'm scared if this is a STD like HIV or syphilis which my first test that diagnosed chlamydia failed to identify 3 months ago.

Please advise on this.

Thank you.
COMMUNITY LEADER
No ! Your symptoms do not reflect HIV. You had protected sex, therefore risk of HIV transmission was zero for you. If you have not tested for HIV after your last unprotected episode, it is the right time for you to get tested primarily to throw all your fears away because your test would now be conclusive.