A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

Regarding Kiss and Condom Handjob

Hi All,

I had a bad experience in my life.
On 26th July, i went to sex worker. But, i felt guilty and not interested to do anything. But, there were two sex workers (One Woman and One Transgender). But, they forced me to perform something, because they took around 20,000 from my atm card by threatening me. I was helpless. I begged them to send me but they did not.

So, that transgender took two condoms in her hand and touched my penis and put condom. After that, she gone to take money from my debit card. The lady left there, tried to do something with me. But, i told her i have fear of hiv. She kissed on my lip and she went away. I was there with condom on my penis for 1 hour. I got irritation so i removed condom from my penis.

Again, that transgender came back, she put another two condoms and done handjob and then they allowed me to go.

But, i got symptoms like Chills, Headache, Sore Throat for 4 days, Muscle Aches and Join Aches, Mild Fever (98.4 F) and some itching on my body. If i disturb itching using my hands, red spots are generating and going away after 1 day.

So, please help. I am in big confusion. Cannot sleep and crying most of the times.

Fear of HIV. Is there any possibility ? Please Help.
3 Responses
Please anyone answer me. Today is 16th day.
you didnt have a risk in all the activities that you describe. The handjob and the kissing doesnt carry any risk at all. and you definitely dont need testing... be well..
1 Comments
Thanks. But, i got all these symptoms. What to do ?
370181 tn?1428180348
You had absolutely NO RISK for HIV and do NOT need to test.
Symptoms are NEVER used to diagnose HIV.
If your symptoms do not go away in a few days, see a doctor, but they are NOT related to HIV.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.