HIV Prevention Community

Risk-Risk

Hello..
I have some worries...At first, i had lond french kiss in the club with a Taiwanese lady. She was kissing many people in the bar.I just realized later.

I did french kiss loong time and some weeks after, I had sore throat and since 6-7 days i hardly swallow.I feel my throat is tight. Do i have any chance to infected hiv ? If she is HIV +...Any possibility ?

Im so stress out....
You had no risk for HIV. Kissing is not a risk, never has been and never will be.
She probably gave you strep throat or something. Not HIV.
Thank you for answered.But....even in her and my mouth there would be open blood cut, is that still impossible?
You had no risk for HIV.