HIV Prevention Community

Risk from vaginal fluids inside condom

I recently had protected sex. Prior to intercourse I inserted my fingers into her vaginal before stopping to put on a condom. I accidentally tried to roll the condom down the wrong way and as such pinched the tip of the condom with my hand that was covered in her vaginal fluids.

Because I had vaginal fluids on my hands that were then transferred to the inside of the condom, does this increase my risk of HIV or would the virus have been killed in the minute or so it was exposed to the air on my hands?

Vaginal fluid is not infectious once it leaves the host. You had protected sex. You had no risk.