Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.4k Members

Risk of HIV? Help?

So a few days ago I was involved with this one girl, what transpired was some unprotected oral sex - me going down on her, and her going down on me (I did not have a dental dam or a condom, I did not ejaculate and I don't know if she did either) It didn't last that long, maybe no longer than 20 mins.  Other than that I also fingered her a little and she manually pulled on me, and there was some nude grinding but no penetration at all. There were no cuts on my hand, and i do not believe I had any open wounds in my mouth, I have a dental implant but it's long been healed, and a wisdom tooth removed but over a month ago and also healed.  When I got home I felt a slight bump on the inside of my mouth and think it may be a small sore but it isn't open or anything.  What got me nervous is that afterwards she told me she had drug problems with heroin fairly recently.  I texted her later and she emphasized that she was sure that she was clean and that she was tested in her last program, which was in November, this was on New Years Day.  Should I be feeling the anxiety that I have now?  I'm almost losing my mind.  Can anyone offer any advice?
1 Responses
You had no risk for HIV.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.