HIV Prevention Community

Risk probability due to fissure / menstration

Dear experts,

I am heterosexual and had protected sex with an extremely promiscuous woman twice in one weekend, once at 6 pm and then again the following evening, and there are two items which are of concern to me.

1) i have an anal fissure which bled in the morning during bowel movement. I did not have another bowel movement that day. At time of protected vaginal intercourse, i was on bottom and she on top. I wish to know the probability of hiv transmission if vaginal fluids came out of her vagina downwards towards my anus (as i don't know much about anal fissures as a means of transmission).   Is it possible or likely?

2) the next evening, i made sure to only be on top and when i finished i noticed that she got her menstratuon. There was blood on the condom and on my pubic region above the condom. I washed my penis and pubic region with water and with the condom still on, then removed the condom to ensure it was not broken.  I also checked my anus pre washing with toilet paper and did not see any red.

I do not know her hiv status, but i wanted to ask you your opinion of the probability of hiv transmission in both situations, firstly as it pertains to anal fissures in both situations and second as it pertains to blood on or around condomed penis in the second.

Thank you in advance,

Putt66
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
I have to agree with RainLover71 on this. Given the nature that you used protection from start to finish and there was no condom failure. You did not have a risk. This woman being on her period makes no difference because the condom was intact.

I think its essential to really research the archives on protected sexual encounters and risk, Dr.HHH is quite clear about non-existent risks. Also, this ladies sexual history makes not difference, if she used condoms with you, its probable that she uses them with other partners!!!
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Thank you Teak, Rainlover and Scream. I will not post further questions related to this. I greatly appreciate your help.