HIV Prevention Community

Risk?

You say hiv virus can keep alive in the laboratory because it is cultured.I want to know the hiv fluid which is cultured in the laboratory once gets out of the laboratory and expose to the air,will it die instantly like normal hiv virus?or it can keep alive to infect others?
Once exposed to air the HIV virus will become inactive & lose it's ability to infect.
Is there anyway that can keep the virus active in the air?
I already told you it becomes inactive & unable to infect you once exposed to air.
If so,why sharing works with other IV drug users can spread HIV?
Because the blood inside the syringe/needle is shielded from the environment .
Does this mean if when the fluid leave the host,it doesn't expose to air but be covered with something like clothes or paper and there is little air, the virus can keep active and can infect others?
No it does not mean that at all.
The infected fluid/blood must transfer DIRECTLY into the other person's bloodstream.
so you mean even though what i say just now happen it can't spread hiv at all?
I am not sure what you're trying to say, to be honest. Why don't you say what kind of exposure/risk you may have had personally?
one day I find that my boyfriend had a bad habit.He wear my undercloth when i was not home. He says he did this for already one year.i am afraid if he has hiv ,it will infect me.will this?i am afraid the virus is covered with cloth so it can keep active
If you would have posted this in the very beginning this thread would have been over and done with by  the first answer .
There is absolutely no chance that HIV is transmitted that way!