HIV Prevention Community

SALIVA TEST - Credibility?

I live in london. I took up a HIV saliva test (They send a package to home. I kept the cotton butt in mouth and put it in solution filled tube and sent it to lab). The lab is QUEST lab, an american based lab in London. Going by the information that only ORAquick is FDA approved saliva test, i guess this test is not FDA Approved. They claim this saliva test to have sensitivity of 95 to 97% and specificity of 90 to 95%. I tested negative with this test. Can anyone who know about saliva test well, answer whether this test is credible and the result is accurate?
if its not an FDA approved test then no one here can garantee you the results. The only home kit that is approved by the FDA is Home Access kit and you can order it online. Its an ELISA test just like the one you do in hospitals and you send the blood sample to the states for results to come from a certified lab and you can get your results in two buseness days if you live in the US or three if you live oput side the continental US.