* This HIV Community is a place to discuss HIV Prevention based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
lizzie 1 last ? then and ill leave the forum be. if she has gave me a bacterial infection lioke ngu, would hiv coincide with this i,e piggy back on that virus or what or would increase chance of me being exposed to hiv just one thing i need to clarify