HIV Prevention Community

STD & HIV

I was drunk and I had sex in a strip club yesterday evening  with a condom. I am now scared to death about the STD's and HIV please help and please let me know my risk of contrating any disease..

Kindly Please help and let me know when do i get the testing done for all?

Rajesh,

NO RISK
NO TEST NEEDED
Thank you for the response, I had full penetration and ejaculation using a condom,  I am getting panic attacks and did not sleep all night.

Sorry for asking you again I wanted to know the risk including HIV and all other STDS?  This happened in New Jersey in US..

Kindly please please help
doesnt matter where it happened.

you had condom PROTECTED sex and did not have a risk for contracting hiv.

this forum is hiv specific.  if you have questions regarding other stds...please post in the std forum.

again...NO RISK for hiv.