HIV Prevention Community

STDS/HIV very early symptoms, paranoid!

Had risky exposure other night, I wore condom but was drunk and have terrible feeling it came off, temporarily.
After 2 days had what looks to be wart on penis, skin around bottom of penis end (circumcised, looks like one of the scars/bumps is inflamed. and bottom lips are peeling, dry, cracked, think was dehydration from the alcohol but again paranoia has kicked in and I'm in pieces.
Can I upload pics?
I'm going to clinic after 10 days for RNA test, reliability? Will follow with 3 month but need least some peace of mind.
I'm in UAE at mo to further complicate matters, they have private clinics though. Thinking of coming home though.
This is no fun.