STRESS OR ANXIETY (REVISITED)

Good Day All

2 weeks ago I had protected sex with a stripper in a Strip club (Stupid I know)
However, after I was done She removed the condom with a napkin. With the same napkin she gripped my penis to wipe off the residue, however in doing this I believe I've been infected with an std(via condom in napkin). 4 days later I have an irritation in my urethra after urination and also during other parts of the day. I've been to a clinic, and now have to wait at least 7 days for my results. can anyone shed some light on this situation. am I being reasonable considering the circumstances? is HIV Transmission also a possibility?

Sorry if I'm cross posting but because of the irritation I am fearing the worst possible scenario for myself, any professional opinions?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No risk for HIV
Helpful - 0
This incident should not put you at risk for HIV.  As far as something else, I'm not sure, I wouldn't think so but....where exactly did the napkin come from?  I'm assuming that your concern is over her fluids that were then on the napkin that she wiped you off with?  I don't think there could be enough of anything to worry about but I don't know the ease of transmission with most STDs...HIV however, No way!
Helpful - 0
Well The napkin came from a ziplock she kept other napkins and condoms in, and the fluids are definitely my concern in addition to my irritation. They may be non related, but I'm  a little suspicious, only because I really cant make any other associations as to why I would be irritated, anxiety has also crossed my mind, but I doubt I'm that excitable. Thank you ,I  appreciate your prompt response, they were definitely reassuring
Helpful - 0
No risk
Helpful - 0
well maybe you should look into denial first, because your in denial about your anxiety... be a man a face up to it.... you had protected sex then she used a napkin to take the condom off??? Stop worrying, do you know how many people in real risk situations wish they could be in your situation??? get off the internet, stop researching and move on now before this consumes your life!!!! it happened to me brotha trust me just move on!!!
Helpful - 0
Hey man, you are not going to get HIV doing this.  I don't even think you are stupid.  That is just SOP (standard operating procedure) the way she did it.  Stupid would have been no condom during sex.
Relax and move on....you're gunna be fine.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the comment , I guess the only other thing to worry about now is just the irritation...well the why and how  part at least...but I guess that problem should be solved in a few days when I get my results....
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community