HIV Prevention Community

SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES!!!!!!!

Hey guys, In March I had protected sex but unprotected oral with a CSW in Russia,so I tested for antibodies in August that came back non reactive. But I had protected sex in September,my problem is I have some unexplained rash and swollen lymph nodes in my submandibular area. From internet investigation this looks like a prurigo rash. I am worried because it has been  a month now and my lymph nodes are still swollen  But not painful.
I would be really grateful for answers.
There is no risk of hiv transmission for this incident.
HIV can be transmitted via unprotected vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works in drugs and from mother to child
Take care
No risk, see your Doctor about the symptoms as they won't be anything to do with HIV.
Hi PJ2239,
You are great , I was reading your all comments. Your information is good and proper, I think you have good knowledge in this. Please keep it up. Thank you
Thanks, all the information is out there, but its very confusing and takes a lot of time to sift out what is relevant and up to date, there is quite a lot of out of date information on the web. Two good websites are:-

http://www.aidsmap.com/

or

http://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-science