HIV Prevention Community

Saliva and HIV

To whom it may concern
First I should say sorry about my bad English. Yesterday (06 of may 2012) I was with a prostitute (my first and last time doing such a crazy action in my life), the thing that I am so worried about it , is that , 3 hours before staying with her , I tried to clean the hairs of my penis by scissors and  unfortunately I cut the skin of my skin for about 1mm, I had some bleeding on that moment, but notice that three hours later I went to that crazy place with her and I completely forget about my cut ( I don't know why sometimes I become stupid), she did blow job with condom for me, and also I penetrated to her vaginal only for 1 minute (maximum) with condom and I did not like that position so I stopped it, but finally as I was not ejaculated and so angry, she did some hand job for me , and she put some of her saliva on my penis this time without condom, and only with her hands, until that I ejaculated finally, what I am worried about it a lot, I don't know if my cut on the penis was completely healed or not after 3 hours, I did not have any bleeding during the sex action, and also she was so strict about using condoms she also washed my penis before starting ( I don't know if I should be optimistic about this matter or pessimistic) and at the afternoon I also called that house because I was so stressful and they answered to me all the women here first should show their healthy analysis and these sort of things, Should I do a HIV test or not? Actullay I have some limitation for doing it.
Please help me; I am in any very bad condition
Regards

This discussion is related to Oral Sex with small cut on penis.
Saliva is not infectious,Full stop.You never had a risk and you don't require HIV testing.
Thanks Rainlover for your kind reply, but still I am worried, I am not so sure that after three hours the cut on my penis was completely healed or not, also I worried that during that 1 minute penetration that she was above me, that cut was covered well with condom or not, do you have any idea?
Cuts heal from the inside out. You never had an exposure.
Thanks Teak for your reply, I have another doubt,It is not possible that by rubbing my penis by her hands, the 3 hours healed wound become open again? but I don't have bleeding on that moment...
No