HIV Prevention Community

Saliva and hiv tests

Hi Doctor, firstly sorry for my English level. I am not a native English speaker. 40 days ago, I made a suspicious kissing with a girl whom I do not know. Kissing lasted nearly 30 seconds and it was not deeply. But, I felt saliva transmission two times and tasted it. I did not taste blood in the saliva. During the kissing, there were cold sores on my upper lip and one aphta inner side of my lower lip. And there was small wound inner side of my cheek. Does such an action cause hiv infection risk?
Also, after 13, 17, 21 and 31 days after kissing, I tested Hiv p24 (ab+igg) combo tests. All negative. May I consider 31 day test as conclusive ? Do I need extra tests ? If so, what is your recommendation, test type and timing?
Thank you very much for your kind responses...Best regards,
You never had an exposure, HIV is not transmitted by kissing.
Thank you for your kind reply. The existence of cold sores on the lips and the wound in inner side of the cheek frightened me. May I consider that there is no risk even the existence of cold sores and wound in the inner cheek?
Thank you for your patience, best regards...
No risk what so ever.
Thank you dear friend...
Hello again. May I ask question? Today, I tested a combo in a lab. The name of the test is HIV (combi p24+igg). The doctor  in the lab said that this test is just for HIV 1 not for HIV 2. I did it at 45 days after exposure. As far as I know all combos are testing both HIV1 and HIV2. Is there anything wrong or that I don't know ? Best regards,
Dear Teak, is it possible to get hepatitis C by kissing which I explained in my previous mail. Very thanks for your kind reply.
Post in the Hep C forum.

YOU WERE ADVISED YOU HAD NO HIV RISK.