HIV Prevention Community

Scared of hiv

I had a potential exposure to HIV where a guy penetrated me for less than a second without a condom.  

I had a 6 week HIV test and the result was negative

I wanted to know if this was considered extremely high risk or because of the time being a second, lower risk and what my chances are for HIV infection

Thank you for taking the time to respond
CoMmOn SeNsE states that the longer you are exposed to something...the greater the chance of infection.

a test at 6 weeks is a very good indication of one's status and at that point, HIGHLY unlikely to change.  follow up at 3 months for a conclusive result.