HIV Prevention Community

Sex with HIV positive person

I was with a guy last night and we engaged in anal sex. After receiving anal sex by the guy and he used protection. When it it was time for me to get on top, he told me that he is positive but that I was okay. I freaked out and left. To my knowledge the condom didn't break and he pulled out after he came. I called and he told me that the condom didn't break but I am so scared right now. Would I need testing? I am so scared I was put at risk.
condom protected sex = safe sex.
You used protection and was not at risk.
Oh THANK YOU for that! He was not getting back to me and it was freaking me out. Thank you both so much for putting me at ease.
You're welcome.