HIV Prevention Community

Sex with HIV poz guy.

Hello there. Im a gy male and recently had sex with a guy who is HIV poz. I was the top and a condom was used. I always use condoms regardless of what a person's status is. However I was wondering. Can body fluids  enter a condon through the shaft of the condoms? I used a condom and a lot of lube, and the condom did not break. I checked it. Is this considered a high risk?
isn't this the same story...just changed a little?

he's negative and condom didn't break, although he had some "stuff" on him

now

he's positive and you're wondering if fluids can travel up the condom

?????
Yes, can fluids travel up the condom from the shaft? I was the top this time. He was the bottom.
no...condom protected sex = safe sex
HaS this put me at risk?
did you read what i said?