HIV Prevention Community

Shingles an ars symptoms??

Hello everyone , I would like to share my possible exposure , I had protected vaginal intercourse with a girl and now
I am in the third week of my exposure and I am experiencing a needle like pain and irritation on my back only  when I lie down for the last 5 days  with no visible rash or pimples on my back , and what's freaking me out is the possibility of shingles .now my specific questions are

1. Can shingles be a symptom of acute hiv infection .
2. How long does it take for the rashes to appear after the initial pain .

I am extremely worried hence would request the experts to please respond .
You never had an exposure and shingles have nothing to do with ARS and are not HIV specific
Thank u so much sir for ur prompt reply
Just one clarification , it is said that shingles is common to people with a weak immune system which includes hiv , all I want to know is if it can be a symptom of acute hiv infection or comes at a later stage of hiv .
And if u would could also tell me that can shingles outbreak come without rashes .

Thank you
It's not a symptom of HIV at all
you NEVER had a risk.  accept your status and stop with the google diagnosing.  if you are having health concerns, see your dr...it's NOT hiv related.
Yes it is common for those people that have had HIV for long period of time to get shingles but it is not a symptom of ARS.
Thank u so much sir for the clarification.
Thank. So much for the reply ,
I have consulted the GP , he has asked for some vitamin deficiancy tests and said that it could be hyperasthesia which I read could be a symptom of shingles . But as u said I ll stop googling it now and move on ....
Thanks again mam
Thank u so much for the reply sir
stopping the googling is a good idea & anyone can get shingles
You're welcome.