HIV Prevention Community

Should I get tested?

I'm a bisexual expat from San Francisco currently posted in Jakarta, Indonesia. While here I've had several sexual encounters (2 times to be precise) with male sexworkers already. Both times we engaged in anal sex with me on 'top'. Both times condoms were used which did not break, I'm 100% positive about this.

Now I know condoms can solve alot, but was there an increased risk because of the nature of my sexpartners? (both sexworkers in a developing country)

Does anyone advise me to get HIV tested? I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me.
if condom was not broken,you needn't to test,move on...
You don't need testing, but to stay safe I would advise you to avoid prostitutes in the future and you will feel better about yourself!
As long as you had protected sex, it doesn't matter with whom you have sex with. Just continue to use condoms.