HIV Prevention Community

Should I have HIV

On 06/02/2015 I had sex with prostitute. I used protection while virginal sex but not used protection while oral done by her. after 8 to 10 days I  have rashes on my faces, which was burning and sometimes itching. I done HIV and VDRL test on 18/02/2015. It is negative. Sometimes I feel headache but its not continue. Rashes on face is still there. Should I HIV.

What is the early symptoms of HIV and when it starts.
Hi, you were never at risk to do the HIV related tests. Your act is risk free for HIV  as you used condoms for vaginal penetrative sex. The symptoms are due to anxiety. Relax, you are safe.