HIV Prevention Community

Signs & Symptoms

Ok i had a sore throat and a bump on my tongue.it went away in like a day or so.
well i just looked at my arm and i have a pimple that looks like a ant bite on my forerm and i had the same thing on my stomach. i pulled the head off and it looked like a regular pimple. and i lost 2 pounds in about 3 mnths should i be worried!
what was your risk?
i had unprotected anal sex  with  woman and vaginal sex. i had two sexual partners.
if you had unprotected sex...you need to test.   a test a 6-8 weeks after exposure will give you a good indication of the final result...BUT...you should follow that up with a 3 month test for a conclusive result.

pimples have NOTHING to do with hiv.