HIV Prevention Community

Single Exposure at Massage Parlour

Helli Everyone,

I am Ram, I am 34 years old. I had an exposure back on sept 27th and worried looking at my symptoms. Pardon for such a huge description.

Here is what happened, on 27th sept I visited a massage parlour, and got a full body massage, later she performef blow job and then sex with her, both were with condom which she put on me. I am not sure if the condom broke, but the sex was just for few minutes I ejaculated while inside her.

Now after exact 4 weeks I got fever with chills which lasted for about 2 days(assuming it was vira, I took dolo 650, and doxtl), after fever subsided, I had rash on my hands(around palms) and feet, then I took allegra which reduced rash. but since then mu skin started peeling on hands and feet.

With all the timelines matching, I am worried a lot about the exposure I had. Do I have to get tested? Also how risk is single exposure for insertive vaginal with condom(broken or not unkown)
Anyone? plesse help
COMMUNITY LEADER
The only adult risks for HIV are:
1) Having unprotected penetrative anal or vaginal sex, OR
2) Sharing IV drug equipment with other IV drug users.

There is no other event that will cause you to be infected with HIV.  If a condom breaks, you will know it for sure - you will not have to check.  You had NO RISK for HIV.  I don't know what is causing your symptoms, but you should see a doctor.  It is not related to HIV.
Thanks for the update CurfewX. I am at 7th week now, and still having symptoms like muscle aches and neck pain, night sweats, swollen lymph nodes. Do symptoms show at this time frame. I am really worried.
You were never exposed to HIV.  Your symptoms have NOTHING to do with HIV.  See a doctor for your non-HIV concerns.