HIV Prevention Community

Six Months Negative Test?

I got a hiv risk last two years ago…Fingered the vagina of the sex worker with one old day cut in my finger..Im here in Saudi Arabia I got my negative result last year also..Got negative test for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 monts after the exposure…And last year also I got my annual vacation so I had an sex with my gf back in Philippines and I inform her that i had another sex with prostitute and she had a six months negative test also…She’s working now in hotel she got her negative test when the hotel give her a medical check up before she start the work..

My symptomps.
1. Rashes in My Arms, Rashes in my Face, Rashes in Hands, Rashes in Armpit..
2. Severe Dizziness for almost Two months now.
Question:

1. My Six month negative test is conclusive? Or I need to Take Another HIV Test?
2. You have any idea which hiv test is using in Philippines?
3. There is a possibilities that my symptoms is related to HIV?
Please Answer Ms Lizzie Lou...Im begging..

Thank you
you NEVER had a risk.

for someone who had a risk (you didnt)...a test at 3 months post exposure is considered reliable and CONCLUSIVE.

YOU DONT HAVE HIV
yakee.. habibi.... kwais..? mafi muskila....  sawi nomb....