Sore throat after drunken incident,please help im worried! x

I went for a night out in Manchesters gay village 4 days ago on Friday 18th December.I had way too much to drink and ended up in a random park in Manchester center.I received oral sex from 4 different people and gave it to 3 I think,none of the men ejaculated in my mouth that I remember. Im 95% certain that I did not give or receive anal sex from anyone.

On Sunday the 20th of December I started to develop a sore throat which I still have now.It was a terrible drunken mistake which i shall never repeat..but I've read sites which say that symptoms of HIV can include sore throats and aching,both of which I have. Im really worried now and am to be honest petrified.

I read on another site that it can take between 3weeks and 3months for a HIV test to detect HIV in your blood.Im only 17 and im really quite worried.

Do you think its total coinsidence that I have a sore throat now.
Im planning to have tests for HIV and everything else as soon as i can.

Please help, im really confused and very worried as its hanging over me all the time.

x
You wonder why you have a sore throat? You did not have a risk of contracting HIV.
yeah im wondering why i have a sore throat now x
Can't imagine why you would have a sore throat :D

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community