Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sore throat after drunken incident,please help im worried! x

Hello,
I went for a night out in Manchesters gay village 4 days ago on Friday 18th December.I had way too much to drink and ended up in a random park in Manchester center.I received oral sex from 4 different people and gave it to 3 I think,none of the men ejaculated in my mouth that I remember. Im 95% certain that I did not give or receive anal sex from anyone.

On Sunday the 20th of December I started to develop a sore throat which I still have now.It was a terrible drunken mistake which i shall never repeat..but I've read sites which say that symptoms of HIV can include sore throats and aching,both of which I have. Im really worried now and am to be honest petrified.

I read on another site that it can take between 3weeks and 3months for a HIV test to detect HIV in your blood.Im only 17 and im really quite worried.

Do you think its total coinsidence that I have a sore throat now.
Im planning to have tests for HIV and everything else as soon as i can.

Please help, im really confused and very worried as its hanging over me all the time.

x
3 Responses
You wonder why you have a sore throat? You did not have a risk of contracting HIV.
yeah im wondering why i have a sore throat now x
Can't imagine why you would have a sore throat :D
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community

Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.