HIV Prevention Community

Sores in mouth

Hello all,

i had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex with a CSW.
After the vaginal sex, when I wanted to ejaculate in her mouth, she stopped me and said se had some wounds and sores in her mouth. I did not taste any blood while we were kissing but I assume that she may have some blood on those wounds.

I know unprotected oral sex does not require any testing, but I just wanted to ask if these probably bleeding wound in her mouth may change the scenerio?

Thanks in advance.
Makes no difference,you never had a risk of hiv transmission from unprotected oral and your penetrative vaginal sex was protected.Relax,your safe.Hiv transmission occurs inside the body not outside it.
Thanks for the reply.

As far as I understood, if there is small blood drops inside the mouth then it is counted as outside the body. So, it is no risk?
That,s correct.