HIV Prevention Community

Stress or symptoms

About 6 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a female that I didn't know too well. Afterwards I felt guilty and regreted the whole thing because I never cheated on my girlfriend before. So I stared freaking out about stds. I was panicing and praying and just breaking down to the point where I was in tears. About a week later I got a STD test and everthing came bak negative but I didn't get a herpes test. I felt good for a few days but then I got worried about herpes even though the doctor said I shouldn't worry. So I started feeling the same way I did before, stressed and I had no peace of mind. So I eventually got the herpes test and it was negative. Again I was ok for a week then I started to worry about HIV. Me and my girl had unprotected sex and exactly 2 weeks later she got sick. She said she felt so cold she needed 3 blankets to keep her warm and she said it was a fever. Even though she was sick she still went to work. It lasted a day or two and then she developed a cough and itchy throat that has lasted a week and a half. She said that she got her sister and her manager sick but idk if it's just a coincidence. If u have HIV symptoms  can u get others sick? Before this happed I had a red spot on the roof of my mouth that felt like it move to my throat and cause a very mild pain when swallowing but really keep me from eating or smoking. Now I have pain in my jaw when I open my mouth. I think I have a bad bite but still I never had jaw pain. I'm really stresses out about this whole situation and I just wanna know should I get tested at six weeks and should I be worried?
You a lesbian? If so, you didn't have a risk of contracting HIV.
No I'm a male
Then you need to edit your profile.
Thanx
Thanx
You should test not only for HIV but other STDs which are easier to transmit.