Strip club

Hello I'm very worry sorry if I bother u guys but im really afraid because I read that maybe the fluids or breast milk could transfer from touching if you have a hidden sore in hand or lips because I went to strip on girl came to me I just touch her nipple with my hand for maybe seconds then I felt something sticky in my hand then other one came to me I touch her back she was African American I noticed that her back had white label different colours so I did not keep touch her back. then the last one came to me I just give her one kiss in her neck I thought that I opened my mouth. so im really afraid from the kiss and touch of nipple because i felt some sticky in my hand maybe was fluids or milk or somebody semen im really afraid. also the kiss my lips all the time has cuts so plzzz any one help me and give what should I do . am i at risk or what hiv or any std thanks I know that I'm bothers u guys
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
BECAUSE i got some symptoms like itch in my hand also blood in nose and tired all the day :( that strip was in Miami fl
Helpful - 0
If HIV was as easy to catch as you're imagining it to be then everyone would have it. HIV is spread sexually through PENETRATIVE intercourse. HIV transmission can only occur in the confines of the human body- a penis inside a vagina or anus. It is not spread through kissing or touching or contact with fluids outside the body. You do not have an HIV concern, Regarding your symptoms- this forum cannot address your symptoms- see a doctor if they concern you.
Helpful - 0
thanks but i will try to ignore the symptoms :( it hurts me
Helpful - 0
thanks man but r u sure about ur answer because I read maybe you have visible cut in ur hand
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community