Sucking clitoris when I have little cut in my lip

Dear Doctor,
I sucked a girls clitoris with unknown HIV condition about two hours ago. I did not use my tongue to touch any other area of the girl. When I did that, I have a little cut in my lips. The cut is due to my dry lip (I did not drink enough water). I do not have other wound in my mouth. Should I be worried for HIV? Many thanks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
No. You must not worry about HIV. Oral is not a risk even factoring the wound you have mentioned, please move on. Testing is not needed.
Many thanks. I am now released and will not contact my doctor for this case.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community