Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.1k Members

Swollen Gland on one side of throat

hello doctors, i have 2 sexual encounters one around 19th Dec and another around 1 Feb.
Incident @ 19th of DEC - Had sexual intercourse with a girl using a protection.
Incident @1st of Feb - Only body and sexual organ rubbing and mutual masturbation , the girl was wearing nothing and i was wearing my shorts. I ejaculated on my shorts.

After these 2 incidents i had 2 HIV tests
1st test after 3 weeks and second test after 5 weeks. I cannot be 100% accurate but second was around 5-6 weeks later.Both came negative.

since couple of days i have a mild swelling of my left throat, Loss of sleep and tired legs. I have problems with sleeping often. I have mild scratchy feeling in my left throat. No fever or any other symptom.I do have have any pain during urination or rash as such.

Please doc tell me if i am at a risk of HIV or any other STD after the above 2 incidents and if i need to have another HIV test done.

Thanks for your help.
1 Responses
I had runny nose which went away after 3 days with some meds.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.