HIV Prevention Community

Swollen Lymph nodes after 10 weeks

I had received unprotected oral sex from a stripper 90 days ago and kissed her not too wet and since then i am under stress and anxiety. She told me she did not have HIV or other STD's I got orasure saliva test at 10 days, EIA antibody test at 14 days, EIA test after 1 month , EIA HIV1/2 at 8 1/2 weeks and rapid 20 min blood test at 11 1/2 weeks and they all came negative. It all started with muscle pain after 2 weeks from exposure and  had cough for about 35 days, severe acid reflux for about 2 months. Numbness in my face after 1 month after exposure. The doctor gave me 'Methylprednisolone' (4mg- 1week)  for the numbess in the face and head and i do not have the numbness any more. After 10 weeks i started seeing some white thrush on my tongue and swollen lymph nodes under my ear (right ear has a significant swelling only when i stretch my neck and feel the lump or else i cannot feel it. The left side does not have a noticeable swelling but a very very small node that i can feel)  which is painful on occasion in my neck and some times i fell pain near my abdominal  and back of my upper shoulder and near my back for a few seconds and then it is gone. Are they swollen lymph nodes in my tummy and back? I am having pain near my lower (lowest )abdominal muscle. After playing a game after a very long time my knees had swelling in front and behind my knee cap. I have been visiting various doctors for the past 2 1/2 months out of stress and they say i am too stressed and anxious and it could not be HIV. I had my test done in Lab Corp,Quest Diagnostics and County Health Centers ( I do not know which generation). I am not circumsized will that be a problem.I had pain since my skin was pulled back for the first time on my penis while she was performing oral sex. This is my first sex encounter ever and a very unpleasant one. Do i need to be worried about HIV.
I have finished a course of allergy medicine over the counter (which i think i never had in the first place after my doctor prescribed) and nexium and prilosec for my heart burn which i do not have any more. The swelling near my right ear is right next to the corner of my right jaw
oral sex is not a risk for hiv
you had NO RISK
Thanks for reply