HIV Prevention Community

Swollen Salivary Glands after giving Oral Sex- HIV?

I gave oral sex to a man where I deepthroated and swallowed, and then a little over 6 weeks later I vomited one morning and had low appetite and energy for close to a week, and had night sweats a few times during that period, up to 10 days later where I still had a small amount of weakness.
During and I think before that time I also think I had a fungal toenail infection, as small light brown area on the nail of my big toe that doesn't go away. I as of a few weeks ago until now I have swollen salivary glands, on either side and under the base of my tongue. I also had a few canker sores. Does it seem as if I have HIV? the swollen salivary glands worry me since apparently they're one of the early signs of HIV infection. Was I at risk? I don't believe I had any open cuts or sores in my mouth at the time.
I also had a really warm face for much of the past few weeks, but no fever
You never had an exposure. HIV is not transmitted by oral sex.
Thanks for your reply, I was just worried because salivary gland swelling I read was one of the common early symptoms, I don't know how else I would have that.
See an ENT if you are concerned, swollen salivary glands can be caused by multiple reasons.
Alright, thank you.