Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

Symptoms Rash sores hiv test

Condom broke.. So it was unprotected insertive anal to a shemale.

3 weeks chest rash and sores to mouth.

Rash for 3 days.

Mouth sores happen ,every week since then i notice one that disappear in two days.

37,5 days i.e 5week and 3days...means 2weeks after symptoms..
I took a
Rapid blood test , u know with hole to finger to collect blood,and the result in 5minutes was one red line..

It was negative.

BUT I READ ON THE NET NOT CONCLUSIVE TILL 3MONTHS OR 2MONTHS. But if it was hiv related so doesnt that mean that after 2weeks i would have detectable antibidies?

AM I INFECTED?? No fever..no sore throat
SO SCARED
3 Responses
You had a risk.  The risk is lower for the insertive partner, but still a risk.  Take a DUO test at 28 days.
Thanks.

But please could u plz read again my info?

1.I had no fever and sore throat along the rash!
2.I did test,not duo but blood testing, at 38days NEGATIVE.

Is it possible not to be hiv since i didnt experience fatigue or fever or sore throat or muscle/joint pain ADDING THE NEGATIVE AB TEST AT 38 DAYS??

THANKS
You can not use symptoms to self-diagnose yourself with HIV. HIV symptoms can match a number of other illnesses, and if yours were related to HIV, you would have tested positive.  Test again at 3 months to confirm your negative staus.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.